To be offered one of our loans, you’ll need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria
- You are aged 18 or over.
- In permanent employment with the NHS or public sector.
- You aren't currently serving your probation or notice period.
- You have not been registered as insolvent in the last 6 years.
- You are not currently in any form of debt management plan including an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) / and Trust deed or, within the last year, have experienced any form of bankruptcy, sequestration or DRO (Debt Relief Order).
- You are not suffering from any illness or addiction which would mean that borrowing money would be likely to cause you harm. While many forms of addiction exist, alcohol, drugs, and gambling are the most common, and all of these can lead to personal, health, and financial harm (including becoming over indebted or spending too much).